You can change the release date for your press release only if it has not been published. Once a press release has been transmitted the release date can no longer be changed.
How to Change the Release Date
- Log in to your PRLeap account here: https://secure.prleap.com.
- Click News link on the top navigation to see a list of all the press releases you have created.
- Click on the Headline for the release you want to make changes to.
- In the Preview section, click on the blue Edit Button.
- In the Meta Data section of the Press Release Builder, click on the Release Date and choose a new date.
- When you are done, click Submit Changes button.