Please take a minute to review our policies with regards to placing links in press releases before you proceed:
- The anchor text you use for a link should provide users with a basic idea of what the page linked to is about.
- Limit anchor text to a few words or a short phrase. Avoid writing long anchor text, such a lengthly sentence or short paragraph of text.
- Limit links to one per every 100 words. No more than 5 links in total per press release
How to Create Links with Anchor Text
1) Highlight the text you want to create into anchor text.
2) Next, click the blue Link button on the Format Bar.
3) Enter the URL you want to link and click the OK button.
Repeat steps 1 through 3 to create more links with anchor text.